Plate Vulcanizing Press for rubber fender
Model NO.: XLB-1500x1500x1
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Type: General Rubber Machinery
Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
Using Life: ≥15 Years
Certification: SGS, CE, ISO
Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
Warranty: 1 Year
Specification: ISO9001: 2008, SGS, CE-QA
HS Code: 8477800000
Rubber Vulcanizing Press, Plate Vulcanizing Press, Vulcanizing Press, Hydraulic Rubber Vulcanizing Press, Plate Vulcanizing Machine
1. 40 years on rubber vulcanizing press manufacturing and exporting.
2. Delivery within 30 days.
3. Safety wood or plywood crates packing.
4. Full transportation insurance.
5. Sell to 50 countries on 5 continents.
6. One-stop rubber machinery solution in Qingdao Shun Cheong
7. This Rubber Vulcanizing Press is used to manufacture the special seal rings in petroleum mechanical.
8. PLC control Method.
9. Customers can choose according to their needs.
10. The new design concept, strong technical force and advanced manufacturing processes of the company ensure that each rubber vulcanizing press can be manufactured to meet customer's individual requests.
11. CE, SGS, ISO9001: 2008 certification.
12. The press has two electrical platens (one working layer)
13. PLC control, high production efficiency
14. Height from floor to underside of top heated platen according to clients requirements design.
15. Daylight when press open according to clients requirements design.
16. Independent control panel.
17. Competitive price
18. Hot plates made of HT200, surface by surface grinding processing, plate face to face parallelism accuracy ± 0.05mm, finish is 1.0μ M.
19. The wires are connected machines, as long as the power supply is connected, the machines can work.
This plate vuclanizing press is used for all kinds of vulcanizing mould, rubber and plastic.
This plate vulcanizing press can be using in pertroleum industry to produce sealing parts.
1. Frame plate vulcanizing press is composed of hot plates, plates, up and down platforms, piston stroke, hydro-cylinder, hydraulic station and electrical control system. It can be equipped with push-pull mould device to move the mould on the machine.
2. Plates are constituted with welded Q235 steel plates through mechanical ball blast rust removal, spraying zinc rich series paint, shake to remove stress, then transferred into mechanical producing.
Hot plates are obtained by 35# steel plates after normalizing handling and then adopting double scale rolling. It is equipped with a set of electric control valves to realize the automatic adjusting of steaming temperature.
3. Up and down platforms adopts Q235 steel plates. In order to guarantee the make precision, it is applied with automatic cutting baiting, mechanical slicer producing welded groove, carbon dioxide gas shielded welding. It all adopts alloy welding wire welding and after welding takes whole enter into stove to go on the hot treatment to remove the welding stress exhaustively.
Hydro-cylinder adopts ZG270-500 and piston stroke adopts hard cold chilled alloy cast iron. And sealing structure applies the combined structure with double sealing ring and one dustproof ring to guarantee longer service.
4. Electrical control system adopts PLC automatic control to realize automatic closing, opening mould and gas exit equipment. It can also switch into hand control.
5. Before leaving factory, this plate vulcanizing press needs to pass 24 hours' pressure test, pressure maintaining to test the bearing of the hydro-cylinder and piston stroke and guarantee no oil leakage and seeping to avoid unnecessary quality problems.
6. We can design and manufacture all kinds of non-standard plate vulcanizing press according to the customers' definite requirements.
In addition, our machineries have exported to America, Mexico, India, Vietnam, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonisia, Australia, Sri Lanka and many other countries.
If you interested in our products mentioned above. Kindly let us know by return email. Then I will supply you with further information. Meanwhile, welcome to visit our factory!
Our engineers can design target machines for customers and send them the drawing to confirm. We are always on the side of saving your cost.
In the process of production, we will take photos and send to customers for their track the progress.
Documents such as packing list, commercial invoice, and bill of lading etc. will be sent after the delivery.
We could supply free English foundation DWG, installation drawing, user guide, maintenance manual and part drawing.
We supply overseas engineer service and help to train your workers to operate the machine.
1. Delivery time of the rubber machines?
This is specially designed machine according to your specific requirement.
From engineer designing to production completion, it needs about 25 to 35 days.
2. What does your factory do regarding quality control?
We pay much more importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of production.
Every machine will be fully assembled and carefully tested before shipment.
3. What's the machine quality guarantee?
Quality guarantee time is one year.We choose world famous brand components to keep our machine in perfect working condition.
4. Are you able to give installation and commissioning overseas? How long time will it take?
Yes, we can supply overseas service and technical support but customer needs to pay for the cost of the installation.
Small machine usually takes within 2~3 days.
Big plant usually takes about 30 days.
5. How can I trust you to deliver the right machine as I ordered?
We will absolutely deliver a good quality machine as we discussed and confirmed in the order.
The core of our company culture is innovation, quality, integrity and efficiency. Also we have had much good cooperation with world famous rubber production manufacturers. If you come to our factory, we can show you're the user around us.
6. How can we go to your side?
We are located in Qingdao City, Shandong province, China. The name of airport is Qingdao Liuting airport.
We will pick up you at the airport.